Brooklyn Park, MN
The Recruiter, Consulting Services, is responsible for the entire recruiting lifecycle, including sourcing and screening candidates, compensation negotiations, and deployment of candidates. The position is located in Brooklyn Park, MN and will report to the Recruiting Manager, Consulting Services.
• Source candidates through York’s proprietary database, job boards, social networking sites and general networking;
• Screen and interview candidates;
• Manage and negotiate candidate job offers, including salary and compensation;
• Manage entire onboarding and deployment process of consultants;
• Support consultants on an on-going basis;
• Ensure compliance with recruitment policies, standards, and regulations.
• Maintain, organize, and update consultant database;
• Provide regular updates and feedback to management.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills;
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task;
• Strong organizational and follow through skills;
• Ability to learn new systems quickly;
• Demonstrate the ability to understand technical job descriptions;
• High attention to detail and the ability to work independently;
• Thrives in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
Experience and Education
• Bachelor’s degree
• Preferred experience within sales, customer service, staffing, and/or human resources.
• Ability to sit for long periods of time and/or getting up and down throughout the work day;
• Frequent alpha/numeric keyboarding;
• Heavy computer and phone usage;
• Ability to lift up to 20 pounds.
About York Solutions
York Solutions is an IT consulting firm that provides IT staffing solutions to our clients. We are committed to providing high-level customized service and value to our clients and team members. York also owns and operates Think IT, an association dedicated to providing additional value to the IT community, as well as Barriers to Entry, a training program designed to assist individuals with starting careers in the IT field.
York offers competitive compensation and extensive benefits including, but not limited to, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) benefits, as well as the opportunity to grow with us. To learn more about our company, please visit: www.yorksolutions.net.
York Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.