August 21, 2014
MS Windows Server Administrator
We are working with our direct end client in MN who is looking for a contract Microsoft Windows Server Administrator for a long term contract position:
This position will be responsible for day-to-day support for the Windows Operating System, various operational utilities and server hardware.
Specific Roles and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Server Installation and maintenance
• Owns primary responsibility for installation/configuration, upgrades and patches of all hardware, operating system, and operational utilities on Windows systems
• Adheres to documented, approved standards
• Plans and coordinates infrastructure requests to accommodate server requests
• Monitors, schedules, and implements server storage expansions, as required for client needs
This position was posted 8/18/2014. Click here to read the full summary and qualifications of this position.
Director of Infrastructure
Our Chicago client is looking for a Senior Level Technology permanent hire executive candidate with a strong, proven track record. This Director role will provide technology vision and leadership for Server/Desktop portion of a large infrastructure environment.
The Director of Technology (Server/Desktop) is an executive management position with direct participation of strategic planning and operational direction. The areas of responsibility include the overall coordination, control and maintenance of application and data servers, midrange servers, personal computers and help desk support center within the organization to insure compatibility and integration with enterprise strategies.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Actively participate in the design and articulation of proposed technical solutions
- Advise and consult to senior level management on specific technical challenges or strategic technology decisions
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization to both business and technology stakeholders
- Assess viability of various opportunities in light of internal technical capabilities and solutions
- Project management skills
This position was posted 8/18/2014. more details about this position.
Our direct end client in St. Paul, MN is looking for an Applications Administrator for 6-12 months contract position. Due to export control laws, our client requires US citizen or GC holders. The Packaged Applications Administrator will work as a part of the Global Application Environment Services team to implement and support packaged applications. These applications include but are not limited to those that are part of the SAP Marketplace and are integrated with selected SAP modules.
The client is looking for someone who has both systems and application experience. Needs to have Linux and applications experience, Windows would be a plus.
- XPS Connectship
- Seal Systems
This position was posted 8/18/2014. For the complete description of this position, read more.
Salesforce.com Quality Analyst
York Solutions is currently looking for a contract Salesforce.com Quality analyst for a long term contract position in Minneapolis, MN. Remote work is an option with 25% travel.
- 6+ Years of Quality Analyst experience
- 3+ Year of Salesforce.com experience
- Jira experience
- Back end programing (Visual Force and/or Apex)
- Experience working in a “client facing” environment
- Salesforce.com Certification a plus
This position was posted 8/19/2014. The complete detail of this position can be viewed here.
Check out more tech jobs posted here!
Posted By: Anastasia Hoosman