September 11, 2014
A client in the Minneapolis area is seeking a Security Engineer for a 6+ month contract position.
- Design, build and implement infrastructure security components that meet corporate information security standards
- Identify and escalates issues that impact project performance
- Write, develop and unit test software or builds, test and implement infrastructure components that meet the needs of the design specifications
- Participate in physical design and development of software or hardware products
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the Identity and Access Management (IAM) space, with a focus on Web Access Management and Multifactor Authentication software
- Experience in two or more of the following technologies: CA SiteMinder, Oracle Access Manager (OAM), Oracle Adaptive Access Manager (OAM), RSA Adaptive Authentication, or CA RiskMinder
- In-depth knowledge of state-of-the art programming languages and object-oriented approaches in designing, coding, testing and debugging programs
- Possess a strong understanding of systems programming, graphical user interfaces and control languages
This position was posted on 9/8/2014. Read more details about applying for this position.
Our client in the Minneapolis area is seeking a System Architect for a 9+ month contract position.
- Facilitate the development of long-range plans and goals for the end user device environment
- Provide leadership for the planning, design, and transition of the current end user device environment including technology stack decisions and management and administration of
- Work with each phase of the desktop environment to ensure it is meeting the needs and expectations of the security team, application team, network team, and stakeholders
- Creation of technical and operational documentation including but not limited to vision environment diagrams, functional and technical requirements, process flows and guidelines
- Experience in a lead architecture role in the client environment
- 5 years of experience installing, configuring, automating, and managing Windows 7, Office 2007 and higher Office suites
- 3 years of experience with configuration management of group policy objects (GPO) as they relate to the desktop
- 3 years of experience in client lifecycle management tools (i.e. marimba, SCCM, etc.) with application packaging, asset reporting, and patch management
- 3 years of experience in virtualization of desktops (i.e. VMware view, Citrix XenDesktop, Microsoft RDS) and virtualization of applications (i.e. VMware Thinapp, Citrix Xenapp, MS App-V)
This position was posted on 9/9/2014. Check out more details
IT Network Engineer
York is currently seeking a Senior Network Engineer for a 6+ month contract at a client in the Minneapolis area.
The IT Network Engineer is responsible for planning, investigation, design, and implementation of physical and logical network LAN/WAN infrastructure, to include technologies such as Cisco, Palo Alto, F5 and many other applicable components. Interact with inter and intra team members to define, analyze, and implement solutions for content, voice, and data requirements. Evaluate projected network usage to provide and implement solutions. Provide costing models, reports, and technical solutions for network wide projects. Plan, design, and implement network management solutions to monitor, diagnose, control, and measure performance of multiple networks. Identify, analyze, and recommend new network administration systems for entire networks to ensure accurate network inventory and tuning requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in a similar position with increasing levels of responsibility
- Knowledge of dynamic routing protocols (OSPF, BGP4, and EIGRP) and enterprise class switches-router management (Cisco 6509, Nexus 7000, 3560G, 3750G, 2800, 2900, 3800, 3900, 7200, and 7300 series), and configuration and management (6500 / Nexus series)
- Experience with Cisco LAN/WAN Network Engineering (routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, and IP protocols)
- Familiarity with Enterprise Network Management tools
- Strong background in F5 and Palo Alto technologies
This position was posted on 9/9/2014. For more details, please click here.
Our client in Naperville, IL is seeking a permanent Powerbuilder Developer position. As a developer with this company, you will be part of a small development team consisting of .NET, Java and Powerbuilder programmers, working together in a collaborative and goal-oriented environment. The ideal candidate will be flexible and curious, with the desire to learn newer technologies once the initial project is completed.
- 2+ years of full life cycle web application development experience, using Powerbuilder or VB.NET, ideally in an Oracle – PL/SQL environment
- SQL Server experience will also be applicable
This position was posted on 9/10/2014. The complete details of the position can be found here.
Wait, there are more! Check out all of the otherposted positions.
Posted By: Anastasia Hoosman