July 10, 2014
Looking for a new IT role? Here are some of our most recent job postings:
Position: SAP Technical Architect
A client in Minneapolis, MN is looking for an experienced SAP technical architect resource
to join their team for a 3-year long project implementation. The resource will help deliver project tasks aligned with a ground-up, from scratch SAP implementation.
The ideal candidate will be able to drive how the company will leverage SAP and should have experience working with different vendors, as well as 2 full SAP implementations. SAP modules involved are FICO, HR, Asset Management, and HANA. Some travel between Minnesota and Colorado will take place (25%)
The position was posted on7/8/14. Click here for to learn more or apply.
Position: Systems Engineer – ServiceNow
A client in Minneapolis, MN is looking for a perm candidate to perform a variety of engineering tasks around system design, implementation, integration and optimization within a technology domain or line of business. The chose candidate will utilize systems expertise and knowledge of software, hardware, networks, and/or storage to work across the business with architecture, application development, business analysts, DBAs and infrastructure to evaluate business needs and design and manage end-to-end technical solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field; or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of practical experience and proven success with the design and operation of complex computing systems.
- System Administration experience, to include hardware and network experience on UNIX and/or Windows platforms.
- Broad technical knowledge across a majority
- Deeper knowledge of the following: web application development, software engineering and/or testing, data analysis, networking, operation systems (Linux, AIX, Solaris, Windows), storage (enterprise SAN, NAS), Database (UDB, SQL Server, Oracle), mainframe.
This position was posted on 7/9/14. Click here for more details!
Position: Service Manager
We have a client in St. Paul, MN with a need for a service manager. Candidate must be local to the MN area and have experience with service management, crisis resolution, incident management, and SAP. Chosen candidate will also be working with several legacy systems in addition to SAP.
Desired start date is 7/21/14 and interview will be held next week.
This position was posted on 7/10/14. Click here to learn more and apply.
Position: SAP Portal Developer
We have direct-end client in St. Paul, MN that is looking for a Portal Support Analyst for a contract-to-hire position. The primary responsibility of the Enterprise Portal (EP) Support Analyst is to ensure the availability of the Portal application for end users by resolving incidents and/or problems escalated from the Service Desk and Business Services teams
Some core responsibilities include:
- Resolve incidents escalated from the Business Service Center and Service Desk teams
- Escalate incidents, as necessary, to the appropriate team or vendor while actively retaining ownership of the incident on behalf of the users. Notify users of resolutions.
- Monitor performance of the SAP Portal applications and associated end-user experience
- Perform technical configuration and administration of Portal software.
- Help support upgrades, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of the Portal component of the SAP system and associated technologies
- Responsible for assisting with SAP Portal patches management, OSS note installation and back-ups
This position was posted on 7/7/14. Click here for more details.
Want to see all of our available positions? Check them out here!
Posted By: Briana Perrino