August 28, 2014
SERC Resource (SAP EHS)
Our direct end client in the Minnesota area is looking for a SERC Resource for a 9 month contract only position. Due to export control laws, we need US citizens or GC holders only. This is a SAP EHS – SERC resource which requires this candidate to have actually installed SERC.
This position was posted 8/25/2014. Click here for information on applying.
.Net Tech Lead
York Solutions is currently looking for a Sr .Net Developer for a 6-9 month contract-to-hire role in the Minneapolis area. The ideal candidate would posses 10 years of experience programming in a Microsoft environment utilizing C# and ASP.NET, MVC, XML to include but not limited to:
- MS SQL Server (T-SQL)2000- 2014 DTS, SSIS and SSRS
- MS Visual Studio, TFS 2008 or higher
- IIS 6.0, 7.0
- C# and ASP.NET
- 3 years of hands on experience in HTML5, CSS3 and JQuery
- 3 years of proven technical support team leadership
This position was posted 8/25/2014. more details about this position.
NetApp Storage Consultant
A client in Minneapolis is looking for a NetApp Storage Consultant for a 6-9 month contract position. The NetApp Storage Consultant role will take guidance from the client’s management team:
- Work with Internal customers to discover, design, document, plan and execute migrations from NetApp 7mode to Netapp CDOT environment as defined by the storage team
- Work with internal team to manage all change management related to migrations
- Assist with support needs and problem resolution resulting from migration activity
- Assist with research and/or design aspects of the NetApp CDOT storage environment
Example: Help define the standard for SnapVault implementation per guidance of senior storage engineers
The ideal candidate will possess an understanding of the following:
- Multiple FAS3000, FAS6000, FAS8000 and FAS2000 systems in multiple locations
- Multi Tenancy
This position was posted 8/25/2014. For the complete description of this position, read more.
Our client in the Minneapolis area is looking for a AQ-Healthcare 6-9 month contract position. The position will be responsible for:
- Design test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedure
- Test system modifications to prepare for implementation
- Develop testing programs that address areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, error or bug retests, or usability
- Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers
- Identify, analyze, and document problems with program function, output, online screen, or content. Monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes
- Monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes
- Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates
- 3+ years of experience in Trizetto Facets system testing required
- 3+ years of experience in EDI Claims (HIPAA 837) standard
*Please note Micro strategy is a required and mandatory skill for this position.
This position was posted 8/26/2014. The complete detail of this position can be viewed here.
Want to see all of our current IT contract positions? Visit our jobs page.
Posted By: Anastasia Hoosman