October 01, 2014
SAP AP Lead
Our client in St. Paul, MN is looking for an SAP AP Lead for a 6-12 month contract. Due to export control laws, we need US citizens or GC holders for this position.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Experience working in Source to Pay (STP) process
- Significant business experience
- Ability to work directly with the AP business lead and help drive and manage the activities for AP
- Knowledgeable about the AP module, but more importantly the ties to other processes/modules
- Responsible for managing the transports surrounding configuration for that team and also admin work associated with scope changes, WRICEF FD management within the team
- Business process knowledge as well as technical knowledge to understand transports and what it takes to work within complex, multiple test environments
This position was posted on 9/29/2014. More information regarding this position can be found here.
A client in the Minnesota area is looking for a QA Lead for a 9-month contract to hire position. Due to export control laws, our client requires US citizen or GC holders. This is not for a QA Tester as this position is more of a QC or HP ALM administrator.
- Lead on the tools support team that supports Quality Center
- Understand the overall SDLC process and will be very involved in managing the overall process
- Ability to work independently and at a step above the testers
- Involved in evaluating new tools and involved in implementing
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Business administration or related field
- Minimum 5-7 years IT professional experience in a team environment
- Minimum of 3-5 years of technical knowledge and experience in HP Quality Tools specifically HP ALM, HP QTP/UFT
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in HP ALM administration, configuration, updates, support
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with Microsoft SQL Query Language and VB Script
- Exceptional verbal and written communication as documentation will be a big part of the role along with change management
This position was posted on 9/29/2014. more details about this position.
Senior Analyst-Marketing Automation
Our client in the Chicago, IL area is seeking a Senior Marketing Analyst for a 3-6 month contract position.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Create and present marketing consulting and deliverables for clients, including analysis, recommendations, and implementation of marketing automation programs
- Theset up and implementation of Marketing Automation tools such as ExactTarget, Pardot, and Marketo, with a focus on ExactTarget
- Deliver analyses and client deliverables
- Conduct Systems Integration, Design & Implementation
- Communicate with clients to identify needs
- Accountable for certain project deliverables and documents
- Ensure deliverables meet internal requirements as well as client expectations
- Manage and maintain a collaborative working relationship with internal team and consistently deliver high-quality services
- Bring strategic and tactical Marketing perspectives to clients
- Demonstrate an understanding of Marketing process best practices
- Ability to lead client discussions and facilitate marketing discovery
- Demonstrate understanding of how various issues effect the overall outcome of projects
This position was posted on 9/30/2014. Check out more details regarding this position.
UI/Human Interface Developer
York is currently seeking a focused UI/UX/Human Interface Developer for a 6-12 month long contract project in St. Paul, MN. The individual needs to have strong java technical skills to implement a UI on top of backend code. This contract resource will help design functional and easy-to-use software interfaces that will enable customers to become more productive and enhance satisfaction of applications.
- Responsible for all aspects of software interface design including audience and task analysis, market analysis, scenario building, storyboarding, prototyping, and defining interface specifications, guidelines, and standards
- Collaborate with engineers to design total human-computer interaction and to develop flow of information in company software applications
- Contribute to user-centered design process by participating in field observations and interviews, surveys, focus groups, exploratory studies, and task analyses
- Work closely with clients to identify and interpret specific business needs and to develop creative products to meet needs
- Collaborate with product teams to ensure user-centered design process is incorporated into company development lifecycle
- Collaborate with designers to design and prototype software human interfaces using development tools
- Research and analyze target audiences for software, conduct necessary front-end research and create user profile for relevant products
- Participate in usability testing process by working on test plans, attending test sessions, and brainstorming solutions to interface problems with usability specialists
- Define and communicate design guidelines and ensure creative products adhere to security, usability, and quality standards
This position was posted on 9/30/2014. For more details, please click here.
Be sure to check out our other posted positions!
Posted By: Anastasia Hoosman