As determined by the Think IT Board of Advisors, we as the Think IT Association will abide by the following Terms of Membership criteria and policies for our groups:
In order to maintain the best group dynamics, Think IT Association strictly adheres to the following criteria for each group set by our Board of Advisors:
- CIO group – Highest levels of IT Leadership, including VPs, SVPs, CIOs and CTOs
- IT Leadership Group – IT Managers, IT Directors, VPs, and above
- Women in Leadership – Female IT Managers, IT Directors, VPs and above as well as any female IT professional interested in pursuing an IT leadership role
- Opportunity Management Group – IT Leaders (IT Managers, IT Directors, VPs, etc.) in transition, currently employed but looking, and those who are looking to hire other IT leaders
- Project Management Office Group group – Project Managers, Program Managers, Portfolio Managers and Business Analysts within the IT space.
- Strategic Partnership Group – Professionals in IT Procurement, IT vendor management, sourcing and human resources with a focus on IT
- York Consultant Group – IT professionals that are current consultants of York Solutions
- SAP Leadership Collaboration Group – IT Leaders and business leaders within the SAP space
- In keeping with our focus purely on professional development, Think IT Association does not currently allow vendors or salespeople of any kind to join any of our groups.
- Any current member who unwarrantedly attempts to solicit business from any of our group members will be removed from Think IT Association Membership.
- While we undoubtedly appreciate their support, members who move to a vendor-type role or company may, unfortunately, be removed from Think IT Association membership in order to maintain the consistency of our policy.