September 04, 2014
Senior .NET Developer
Our client is located in Des Plaines, IL and is looking for a direct hire Senior .NET Developer position.
- 5+ years of progressive experience working with up to date Microsoft development technologies including C#, ASP.NET and SQL Server 2008 or later
- Previous experience with Visual Studio 2010/2012, WCF, MVC or MVVM, TFS, Entity Framework and Azure
- Experience in the financial industry or with lending systems is helpful
- Must have excellent communication and business skills
Technical environment is leading edge Microsoft centric, including cloud based Azure technologies.
This position was posted 9/2/2014. more details about this position.
SAP Support HR
Our direct end client in Minnesota is looking for someone to fill a 6+ month contract project SAP Support HR position to bring immediate resources to work with their level 1 support organization supporting SAP applications.
- Receive tickets from the Level 1 support organization
- Resolve what they can, and route or dispatch the tickets they cannot resolve to the appropriate level 2 resources which are organized by functional area
- Candidates will need to be organized and articulate to be effective in managing the tickets as they come in
- SAP knowledge and content is also needed both to resolve tickets and to route them to the appropriate level 2 where needed
This position was posted on 9/2/2014. Check out more details
A client in the Minneapolis area is looking to fill a 9+ month contract Technical Trainer position.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Prepare and conduct technical training programs
- Assess training needs and certification requirements
- Deploy training to targeted personnel
- Prepare training material and classroom agenda
- Provide end user training for client
- Conduct presentations and webinars
- Assist in design of computer-based and multimedia curriculum
- Plan and direct classroom training, electronic learning, multimedia programs, and other computer-aided instructional technologies, simulators, conferences and workshops
- 3-5 years of experience in creating training material and conducting training programs
- 3-5 years of experience with Articulate or similar product
- Claims Insurance experience preferred
This position was posted on 9/3/2014. For more details, please click here
Reporting Business Analyst
Our client in the Minneapolis area is in need of a 9+ month contract Reporting Business Analyst position.
- Review, analyze and evaluate operational results of staff and organization
- Gather and document business requirements
- Analyze requirements and design, develop, and test report/tool solutions for approved projects and change request of moderate to high complexity and risk
- Determine data collection plan to create reports, including working with members within IT as needed
- Define formulas for computing/compiling results from the raw data gathered
- Perform data analysis and ensure data quality and accuracy
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems or 5 years operational reporting experience
- Advanced level proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.)
- Proficiency with reporting tools (Business Objects, Crystal Reports, SQL, VBA, Cognos, Exony, and SharePoint.)
- Strong mathematical, analytical and statistical skills
- Complex problem-solving skills
This position was posted on 9/3/2014. The complete details of the postion can be found here.
Wait, there are more! Check out all of the other posted positions.
Posted By: Anastasia Hoosman