September 18, 2014
Our client in the Minneapolis area is seeking an experienced Unix Administrator for a 6-9 month contract position.
- 8+ years of experience in enterprise IT operations environments with multi-tier applications
- An understanding of the businesses (applications, needs and priorities)
- Solid skills with 24x7x365 production time-critical environments
- Working knowledge Active Directory and Window environment with relevant experience
- Working knowledge of VMware infrastructure with relevant experience
- Expert knowledge in Linux/Unix Operating systems with relevant experience
- Troubleshooting and operations experience in large scale global data center environments
- Networking understanding and relevant experience
This position was posted on 9/15/2014. Read more details about this position.
Senior Salesforce.com Business Analyst
Our direct end client is looking for a Salesforce.com Business Analyst for a 9+ month contract. Our client has offices in Minnesota, Los Angeles and Chicago.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Prepare requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations
- Communicate project status to management, and elevate project concerns to appropriate internal project sponsors
- Identify and document system deficiencies and recommend solutions
- Accountable for certain project deliverables and documents as well as project outcomes and quality
- Accountable for certain project deliverables and documents to be presented to client
- Ensure deliverables meet technical requirements as well as client expectations
- Track and report project status to client and internal delivery and management teams
- Consistently write business correspondence that is professional, thoughtful, effective, and grammatically correct
- Candidates will have senior- level professional services consulting experience
- Utilize their required Salesforce.com, Service Cloud certification
- Project experience implementing service cloud solutions
- Skilled with technologies such as, Salesforce, Visio, Jira, Marketing Automation, Cloud Solutions
- Creation and delivery of requirements, planning documentation, features and functional specifications, business process flow design, and recommendations on scope
This position was posted on 9/15/2014. Check out more detailsregarding this position.
Senior Director of IT
A client in St. Louis, MO is looking for a candidate to fill a Senior IT Director (Application Development focus) position.
- Strong, proven history of Leadership
- Candidate will be responsible for quickly gaining rapport with the Business stakeholders, and be able to drive collaboration on the strategic direction of the company
- Strong strategy/road mapping skills and experience required – across multi-platform and provide architecture/IT standards
- Provide enterprise planning including budget responsibilities – engage business stakeholders
- Strong track record of successful large initiatives including scope and completion on time/budget
- Strong history of team building/positive collaboration to develop high performance teams
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or equivalent experience
- 15 years progressive IT experience, including 7 years Leadership experience
This position was posted on 9/16/2014. For more details, please click here.
Business Analyst – Audit
Our client in the Minneapolis area is looking for Business Analyst for a 9+ month contract position. Due to export control laws, our client requires US citizen or GC holders. This is a SAP Controls and Compliance Position.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Polaris Compliance and Controls Team Member
- Identify, document and test new internal controls related to SAP Implementation
- Work with and provide guidance to Process Teams to ensure controls are integrated into the overall Polaris blueprinting designs for all future deployments and releases
- Work with and provide guidance to Process Teams to ensure controls are documented properly
- Work with and provide guidance to the Process Teams to ensure controls are tested and working as designed in PIT testing
- Work with local country resources to ensure they understand new controls and how their local control responsibilities may change
- Coordinate with local country resources and SOX team to ensure SOX testing expectations are updated with the new controls
- Assist in identifying mitigating controls for end user security when necessary
- 1+ year of experience with business processes
- 1+ year of experience with IT auditing techniques and controls
- 3-4 Years of SAP experience
- Internal Audit experience
- Six Sigma experience
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Controls knowledge
- Sarbanes Oxley knowledge
This position was posted on 9/16/2014. The complete details of the position can be found here.
A client in the Minneapolis area is hiring for a SharePoint Designer for a 6-9 month contract position. This position is less on development, more on User Interface.This position will be using SharePoint 10, with plans in moving forward to upgrade to SharePoint 13.
This position will be interacting with the business team. The candidate must be well-spoken and will be working collaboratively with a Business Analyst.
This position was posted on 9/17/2014. For information on applying, please click here.
Do not see what you are looking for? Check out our other posted positions.
Posted By: Anastasia Hoosman