April 06, 2017
Our mission is to provide creative, cutting-edge IT solutions to help companies achieve business, technology, and operational goals and objectives. We believe strongly in creating a true partnership approach with our clients and consultants that fosters a long-term, trust-based relationship.
Long-term contract in downtown Denver.
The keys for this role are candidates who have excellent communication skills and communicate with multiple levels within the organization. Strong background with strategy and planning. This role will be driving technology strategies, and manage those strategy solutions. 40-50% of this role will be high-level architecture focusing on driving efficiency.
Technical understanding of Infrastructure landscape, virtualization, and hardware will be needed.
Defines and implements overarching application strategies and roadmaps. Develops non-functional and technical requirements, designs, standards and guidelines for complex enterprise applications. Coordinates software configuration, integration development, and vendor technical activities. Works on enterprise key initiatives concurrently; identifies, develops, and implements productivity improvements; mitigates risks, resolves issues, and optimizes cost savings for business units.
Essential Responsibilities (Percent of Time)
a) Project Delivery – Leads design workshops, assessments, and planning sessions. Reviews and approves functional and technical designs. Leads and monitors end-to-end technical implementation, including hardware installation, environment setup, production certification, software deployment, integration development, data management, and vendor technical activities. (35%)
b) Architecture Framework – Translates functional requirements into technical configuration documents; assesses impact on existing applications. Architects solutions to meet functional and non-functional requirements while ensuring adherence to architecture standards. Creates and maintains architecture design artifacts. Provides technical insights on SAP technology. Designs processes and solutions for monitoring infrastructure performance; performs capacity planning to maintain high quality of service. (30%)
c) Relationship Management – Collaborates with key stakeholders on technical solutions and mediates compromises. Facilitates and accelerates decision process, requirements, pain points and challenges knowing relevant industry trends and gains consensus. Works closely with IT Security architecting and implementing Identity and Security best practices. Peer-reviews work and provides feedback in accordance with architecture standards. Interacts with vendors to implement new capabilities. Supports internal and external audits. (15%)
d) Strategy and Planning – Provides strategic direction and roadmap for use and implementation of enterprise applications and third party integrations to drive productivity improvements, efficiencies, risk mitigation and cost savings. Provides technical leadership and architectural direction to IT peers concerning end-to-end lifecycle management of technical solutions. Manages technology footprint. (10%)
e) Operations Management – Diagnoses complex end-to-end enterprise applications and counsels on systems performance, capacity, and growth. Manages various process improvement projects to increase operational efficiency. Ensures architecture diagrams currency. Acts with broad authority when necessary to resolve emergencies. (10%)
This job was posted on 4/3/2017. Click here to view the original posting.
SAS Application Developer/Analyst
Our direct end client in Eden Prairie, MN is looking for an SAS Application Developer for a contract-to-hire opportunity.
- You’ll be part of a progressive, technology-focused Agile team that is dedicated to identifying and delivering solutions to customers and employees with smart technology and teamwork
- You’ll understand the client’s company values along with Agile and lean software development principles
- You’ll proactively engage in both internal and external learning opportunities
- You’ll be directly responsible for growing the capability by sharing best practices and standards
- You’ll have responsibility for the servers, users, and EBI platform administration, including implementation, configuration, upgrade, migration, maintenance, coordination, problem resolution, testing, usage and performance monitoring and the design/development of your application
- Bachelor’s degree (Analytics, Mathematics, Statistics, Data Science, Machine Learning, Computer Science, or related experience)
- 3+ years of experience supporting an SAS environment preferred
- 3+ years of experience developing/administering an R environment preferred
- Experience using SAS Enterprise Guide, Studio, Management Console, and Environment Manager preferred
- Development experience using SAS/R against Netezza, MS/Oracle databases, or Hadoop preferred
- Experience or familiar using or supporting Python, SparkR, other relevant languages
- Scale advanced analytic solutions as a service for the BI user community
- Design experiments to learn new insights and correlations to advance operational efficiencies or reveal revenue opportunities
- Act as a subject matter expert and liaison to advanced analytic users and Technology
- Partner with business teams to influence the analytic community of new functionality available in SAS/R
This position was posted on 4/3/2017. Click here to view the original posting.
Technical Product Manager
A direct client of York Solutions is in need of a Technical Product Manager in Minneapolis, MN. This consultant will be very strong in the areas of Data Management and Product Management as well as Agile and Healthcare experience. At this time, the client is unable to sponsor visas.
Demonstrated experience defining business and system requirements for software-related products and services. Experienced at leading analysts in the process of understanding and documenting the users need. Identifying needed capabilities to resolve the products need. Working with technical and operational resources to create a Roadmap for what capabilities should be delivered and when they should be delivered. Lead analysts through the process of creating requirements for a development team to implement within an agile environment. Manage and groom a backlog of requirements for a product. Evaluate requirements and test results as the projects mature through the SDLC. Assess the products effectiveness post implementation.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 7+ years of Product Management or Product development or Consulting experience (consulting between the business and a technical team, serving as a liaison)
- 5+ years of Experience breaking down requirements into Feature-Level requirements and User Stories in an Agile environment
- 5+ years of Experience in data management functions (e.g., data warehousing, ETL, business intelligence, Big Data (Hadoop preferred), cloud infrastructure)
- Proficiency with MS Office applications
- Demonstrated ability to achieve goals in a matrix environment
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and influence others
- Effectively communicate at all levels of the organization
- Experience working with Director level and above to define problems and priority of work
This job was posted on 4/4/2017. Click here to view the original listing.
Look at our other open positionshere!
Not seeing the jobs that match your skillset? Please fill out ouronline application to be considered for future IT opportunities!
Posted By: Jaclyn Roman