December 18, 2014
A client is looking for several Facet QA Consultants for 9+ month contract positions in both Minneapolis, MN and New Jersey. Candidates must possess deep Facets data model knowledge and transactional/interfaces testing experience.
- Hands on Facets knowledge (implies health care knowledge)
- Strong SQL experience (Sybase or Oracle)
- Strong QA Methodologies/tools (ALM/Toad/SQL Advantage/EDIFecs/etc.)
- Test Lead experience is a nice to have
This position was posted on 12/15/2014. More information regarding this position can be found here.
Active Directory Support
Our client in the St. Paul, MN area is currently looking for someone for an Active Directory Support position for a 3 month contract.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Work as a Level 2/3 resource on the AD Support team
- Day-to-day Incident and Problem management of a multi-forest AD environment
- Ongoing maintenance and monitoring of a multi-forest AD environment
- Day-to-day management of internal and external PKI and DNS
- Creation and maintenance of AD environment management documentation on an as-necessary basis
- Assist Level 4 Engineers with Incident and Problem management
- Work with end-users to resolve Incidents
- Engage with other Infrastructure groups as necessary to support the AD environment
- Serve as an as-needed Project Resource
- 5+ years of proven knowledge and experience managing a large (50,000+ Object) AD 2008 R2 Forest
- Proven understanding of AD sites and services
- Knowledge and troubleshooting skills for Group Policy on local workstations and servers
- Creation of Domain Controllers (2008 R2 core, GUI and RODC)
- Working knowledge of PKI environment, including managing internal and external certs
- Use of monitoring tools (SCOM and Tivoli)
- Understanding and troubleshooting of LDAP in applications
- Knowledge of IAS (internet Authentication service and network policy service)
- Knowledge of secure LDAP (LDS)
- Troubleshooting replication topology issues
- Basic knowledge of DHCP and WINS
- Strong business and technical acumen
This position was posted on 12/15/2014. Read more details about this position.
Sr. ETL Developer
A client in the Minneapolis, MN area is seeking an ETL Developer. This position is slated for a ten month contract starting January 1st.
- Strong working knowledge across the technology stack including ETL, data analysis, metadata, data quality, audit and design.
- Technologies currently used and supported: PL/SQL, Oracle, Informatica and SAS
- Advanced knowledge and experience using multiple languages/platforms for programming including Java, PL/SQL, SAS, Unix shell scripting and Perl scripting
- Experience with search engine technologies and storage management of large quantities of both structured and unstructured data
- Advanced knowledge of integration technologies such as Web Services and messaging systems, Enterprise Application Integration, Business Process Management/Workflow, etc.
- Certification Informatica, SQL, Oracle is a plus
- Healthcare experience will be a huge plus.
This position was posted on 12/17/2014. Check out more details regarding this position.
York is looking for an iOS Developer for our direct client in St. Paul, MN area for a 6-9 month contract position. More details of where to submit your resume can be found by clicking the link below.
This position was posted on 12/17/2014. For more details, please click here.
Be sure to check out our other posted positions!
Posted By: Anastasia Hoosman