December 04, 2014
Lead IT Developer
Our client in the St. Paul, MN area is looking for a Lead IT Developer for a 6-9 month contract position. The Lead IT Mobile Developer will design and build system enhancements and applications using multiple technologies. This individual will work closely with development teams, business analysts, product owners and release management staff.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provide technical leadership and architectural design recommendations on complex applications
- Communicate and interact with business partners and collaboratively define solutions to address key opportunities
- Develop designs and specifications based on business requirements
- Responsible for the scalability, robustness, and reliability of all solutions within the application area
- Responsible for defining and following best practices
- Evaluate, suggest and implement third party software as needed
- Ability to jointly and independently make decisions, define required changes, and communicate modifications to entire project team
- Pro-actively consult industry best practices in software design and integration solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related discipline
- 8+ years of developing with C#, C++ or other object oriented platforms
- 3+ years of mobile application development on iOS and/or Android platform
This position was posted on 12/1/2014. More information regarding this position can be found here.
A client in the St. Paul, MN area is seeking an SAP EWM position for a 3-6 month contract. At this time, due to export control laws, we are not able to sponsor candidates.
Roles and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Design, create, and document SAP EWM Warehouse applications and functionality in support of Logistics Execution functions in the company’s businesses and subsidiaries. This includes full lifecycle deliverables from Blueprinting to Deployment
- Lead and/or participate in design workshops representing a process or sub-process for a region or Business Unit to define the overall architecture, process design and technical requirements
- Work with other Polaris functional teams to ensure components work together to meet the objectives and performance goals as defined in the functional, security, integration, performance, quality and operational requirements
- Review all deliverables throughout the project lifecycle to ensure completeness, consistency, quality and requirement traceability. Identify and resolve design issues, participate and provide critique for design reviews
- Create, execute, and document all unit, integration, and regression testing when applicable
- Provide coaching and training, as applicable, across the Process team and especially to targeted deployment countries
- Support deployments in terms of advanced planning, Gap analysis, configuration, FD design, process standardization, training and go live support
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 5 years of Logistics experience
- Minimum of 3 years combined experience with SAP EWM and/or WM
This position was posted on 12/2/2014. more details about this position.
Call Center Representative
York Solutions is a rapidly expanding information technology consulting firm. We are looking to hire passionate professionals for our internal team who have the ability to build relationships, who are self-confident, energetic, competitive, tenacious and positive.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Contact IT professionals to develop effective pipelines to support the recruiting team. This begins with calling and prescreening from a set list of prospects and then scheduling appointments for Senior Recruiters
- Ascertain candidates current situation
- Maintain phone time or call quotas as determined by management
- Update candidate information in database
- Schedule appointments for Sr. Recruiters to meet or speak with potential candidates
- Maintain professional work environment
- Past experience in a high velocity call center environment
- History of making 100+ calls per day
- Excellent communication
- Strong follow up and time management skills
This position was posted on 12/2/2014. Check out more details regarding this position.
Project Manager (Infrastructure)
A client in the Eagan, MN area is looking for a Project Manager for a 6-9 month contract position.
- Work with Manager/Directors/Sponsors to manage all aspects of departmental/ enterprise level projects to deliver results on time and on budget
- Manage project work stream(s) or individual projects to execute the project plan, working closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure superior customer and client experience
- Manage the project team to ensure a common understanding of project timelines, milestones, and reporting
- Complete project planning, resource planning, project schedule development and maintenance
- Create and monitor project resource estimates and budget
- Manage risks, issues and project change control in terms of scope, schedule, cost and quality
- Interface with all areas impacted by the project including business and IT stakeholders, distributors, vendors and clients
- Execute implementation plan and monitor progress, perform project review and create summary document
- Provide informal coaching to teams and project stakeholders
- Responsible for Project Management discipline and standards in accordance with the Enterprise Program Office (EPO) methodology
- Support development and continuous improvement efforts as neede
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3 – 7 years of project management experience
- Experience with formal project management methodologies
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks with high degree of attention to detail
This position was posted on 12/2/2014. For more details, please click here.
Be sure to check out our other posted positions!
Posted By: Anastasia Hoosman