February 02, 2017
Our mission is to provide creative, cutting-edge IT solutions to help companies achieve business, technology, and operational goals and objectives. We believe strongly in creating a true partnership approach with our clients and consultants that fosters a long-term, trust-based relationship.
York Solutions is currently seeking a Solutions Engineer who is local to Minneapolis for one of our healthcare clients. This position will perform a variety of engineering tasks around system design, implementation, integration while providing technical guidance to other technology resources as it relates to projects and/or area of expertise.
- 5+ years of practical experience and proven success with the design and operation of complex computing systems
- System Administration experience, to include hardware and network experience on Unix and/or Windows platforms
- Java Scripting
- Experience within the Healthcare Industry
- Bachelor’s degree or Associate’s degree with 3 years of related work experience
This job was posted on 1/30/2017. Click here to view the original posting.
Incident Support Analyst
York Solutions currently has multiple Incident Support Analyst openings with one of our local Fortune 500 clients. This position will entail handling 600-700 incidents in a month while using various tools to manage, track, and record tickets. A strong sense of urgency, the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment, and attention to detail are needed for this role. This a great position to get started in or return to the IT industry!
The schedule for this position entails working four 12 hour days followed by 4 days off, 7 AM – 7 PM for 2 weeks (a 16 day period – 4 days on, 4 days off, 4 days on, 4 days off), and then working 7 PM – 7 AM for 2 weeks (another 16 day period with 4 days on, 4 days off, etc.)
- Communication skills
- Attention to detail (documentation)
Experience with these tools will be viewed as a plus:
- HP OpenView
This position was posted on 1/30/2017. Click here to view the original listing.
A direct client of York Solutions is seeking an experienced Technical Lead to help manage a number of projects across multiple work streams.
Technical streams include:
- Data Networking Services
This individual will be highly comfortable driving specific portions of tasks, and jumping in to provide leadership direction for in-flight projects. The Technical Lead will oversee the Advanced Distribution Management Systems testing efforts.
Please apply directly with an updated resume for immediate consideration.
This job was posted on 1/31/2017. Click here to view the original posting.
Sr. HR/Payroll Business Systems Analyst
A direct client of York Solutions is seeking a Senior HR/Payroll Business Systems Analyst to join their team on a contract-to-hire basis. This individual will be a Subject Matter Expert with Lawson HR and Talent Management Software Applications. Job duties for this role are as follows:
The Sr. HR/Payroll Business Systems Analyst duties include driving organized implementation and support solutions in the business and ancillary areas. Accountable for implementation of new workflow, and builds designs through the use of expertise and skill in project management, technical support, data collection, analysis, and presentation. Defines, develops, tests, analyzes, and maintains Lawson Software Applications in support of the achievement of business requirements.
- Maintains knowledge of, and complies with, all relevant laws, regulations and policies, procedures and standards
- Actively participates in creating and implementing improvements to achieve clinical, satisfaction and/or efficiency outcomes
- Accountable for managing and adhering to regulatory requirements, quality standards and best practices for systems and processes
- Drives the standardization of system implementation/deployment processes and standards on applications
- Accountable for the application and report design, build, testing, implementation and documentation
- When applicable: writes, codes and/or configures, and tests software programs and applications
- Designs and develops reports using reporting tools as well as creating complex queries using SQL
- Leads the effort in logging, tracking, analyzing, and coordinating all system changes, including any software code implementations, as well as resolving issues related to software code modifications or enhancements in Footprints
- Collaborates with clients, developers, integration engineers, and infrastructure in the conceptualizing and development of new software programs and applications
- Prepares scripts and materials as well as performing unit, system and integrated testing tasks in Lawson
- Accountable for the development, implementation and support of on-going operational system support and resolution of escalated issues
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Science or related degree or equivalent education and experience
- Prior Health care experience
- 6 to 9 years of experience in one or more aspects of building and supporting health systems in an electronic environment; prior health care experience required
- Experience working with technical build of electronic health system
- Knowledge of information systems interfacing and integration
This position was posted on 1/31/2017. Click here to view the original listing.
Take a look at our other open positionshere!
Not seeing the jobs that match your skillset? Please fill out ouronline application to be considered for future IT opportunities!
Posted By: Jaclyn Roman