March 31, 2016
Our mission is to provide creative, cutting edge IT solutions to help companies achieve business, technology, and operational goals and objectives. We believe strongly in creating a true partnership approach with our clients and consultants that fosters a long-term, trust-based relationship.
Calling all .NET/SQL Developers! We are currently looking for strong developers for a direct client in the Minneapolis, MN area.
- Skilled with Object Oriented Design principles and the SDLC
- 3+ years of experience with .NET development
- Strong SQL Server experience
- Hands on experience with SSRS
- Jira (or similar) Experience
- Proven experience working in a team setting on projects
- Proven experience working with Agile methodologies for delivering software
- Ability to review and understand business requirements documentation
- Ability to review and create technical design documentation using industry best practices
- Strong oral and written communication skills
This position was posted on 3/24/2016. Read more details about this position.
IT Manager, Service Delivery
We are currently looking for an IT Manager, Service Delivery for one of our local clients in the Northbrook, IL area for a permanent position. This role is highly visiblewithin our client’s enterprise-level, mission critical services. The Manager leverages proven leadership skills to manage a team of technical resources maintaining applications central to the clients operations.
The IT Manager is proficient in all critical functions for the applications assigned, and is expected to champion SDLC methods and best practices on the team to ensure that quality standards are met. The role includes being accountable for maintaining the application ecosystem, achieving application SLAs, partnering with core infrastructure and application development teams to resolve defects, execute defect elimination plans and identify actions to ensure overall service stability.
The IT Manager contributes to the development and design of technical solutions adhering to all established methodologies, standards and guidelines. The candidate must have a sharp focus on platform stability, quality of service, continuous improvement and risk mitigation. The role includes people management responsibilities including recognition, recruiting, coaching, career planning and resource planning. The ideal candidate has the ability to influence behavior to achieve the right outcomes to support the business.
- 5+ years of demonstrated technical depth with industry standard middleware (e.g. Websphere, Jboss, Tomcat, IBM MQ Series), web server technologies (e.g. HIS, Apache) , networking concepts (OSI model), internet protocols HTTP(s) protocol is a must)
- Strong communication skills are required to facilitate meetings with both technical and business audiences, often across multiple functional departments
- Experience with major database management systems, e.g. DB2, Oracle, SQL Server
- Previous management experience is a must
- Experience creatively debugging complex system problems spanning entire hosting stack (application, server, communication channels, networking components, etc.), resulting in problem determination and restoration through thorough research and fact finding
- Ability to exhibit decisiveness and good judgment, even in ambiguous circumstances
- Experience with supporting enterprise-level Java and .NET applications in an LUW environment
- Demonstrated successful completion of technical projects
- Proficient working on all phases of SDLC
This position was posted on 3/28/2016. Read more details about this position.
B2B Integration Analyst
Our client in the St. Paul, MN area is seeking a B2B Integration Analyst to join their team for a long term project. The B2B Integration Analyst is responsible for architecting and implementing appropriate integration solutions. Integration Analysts have a technical understanding of existing internal integration platforms, internal systems, and trading partner integration requirements, including communication protocols and B2B standards. B2B Integration Analysts design “big picture” strategic integration solutions and flows that solve business challenges. Integration Analysts work with business stakeholders and IT teams to ensure business requirements are accurately met. At this time, due to export control laws, we are not able to sponsor candidates.
- Advanced transformation mapping and BP development experience in a wide variety of scenarios, including use of user exits, stored procedures, RDBMS integration
- Experience in developing and implementing SOAP and REST web service integrations
- Proficiency in implementing industry standard methods of internal and external connectivity and transports including AS2, SFTP, FTPs, FTP, HTTP, HTTPs, OFTP, OFTP2
- Experience with implementing JMS and Websphere MQ transports
- Strong experience with Java programming and related disciplines
- All of the above using IBM Sterling B2B Integrator, version 5.X or higher
- Collaborate with internal and external business clients, trading partners and technical teams to design, develop, implement and support full end-to-end B2B and A2A integration solutions that meet business requirements and objectives
- Understand integration service offerings to effectively recommend appropriate integration solutions to external trading partners and internal business partners
- Lead or participate in integration project activities spanning all phases of the software development life cycle: identification and analysis of complex requirements, development, unit and user acceptance testing, implementation, production support and documentation
- Perform advanced transformation mapping and business process modeling development and testing
- Implement AS2, sFTP, FTPs, FTP, HTTP, HTTPs, SOAP, OFTP, OFTP2, Websphere MQ and other methods of internal and external connectivity as needed, including security, certificates, and keys
- Develop database queries using SQL and JDBC
- Analyze integration related issues, driving to root cause resolution
- Work with technical & infrastructure teams to perform adapter and protocol configuration as needed
- Participate in a continuous improvement process methodology to reduce failures and improve overall functionality, service and efficiency
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a comparable B2B integration role, developing and implementing B2B/A2A integration solutions
- Minimum 3 years functional and technical experience in each of the following:
- IBM Sterling B2B Integrator, version 5.X or higher
- Developing transformation maps and processes for XML, XSLT, delimited and positional data formats and RDBMS queries using IBM Sterling B2B Integrator mapping and business process modeling tools
- Development and troubleshooting of IBM Sterling B2B Integrator business processes using BPML and Xpath using IBM Graphical Process Modeling tool (GPM) or text editor
- Implementation and troubleshooting of B2B/A2A connectivity for integrations using IBM Sterling B2B Integrator and IBM Sterling File Gateway using industry-standard communication protocols such as AS2, sFTP, FTPs, FTP, HTTP, HTTPs, SOAP, Websphere MQ, OFTP, OFTP2, including security, certificates, and keys
- Java/J2EE application programming and related disciplines
- L1-L2 production support experience resolving B2B related issues and requests via a ticketing tool and system monitoring alerts
- Experience with SQL queries, database schemas and related concepts using Oracle, SQL Server and DB2 RDBMS
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills, and ability to think “outside the box”
- Proven experience working closely with internal and external customers to implement solutions
This position was posted on 3/29/2016. More information regarding this position can be found here.
Be sure to check out our other posted positions!
Not seeing the jobs that match your skillset? Please fill out our online application to be considered for future IT opportunities!
Posted By: Anastasia Hoosman