October 16, 2014
Extended Warehouse Management
Our client in the MN area is looking for someone to fill an Extended Warehouse Management position for a 9+ month contract-to-hire placement. Due to export control laws, we require US citizens or Green Card Holders. All applicants will be expected to bring broad Logistics experience, along with relevant experience in advanced Warehouse Management.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Design, create, and document SAP EWM Warehouse applications and functionality in support of Logistics Execution functions in the company’s businesses and subsidiaries
- Lead and/or participate in design workshops representing a process or sub-process for a region or Business Unit to define the overall architecture, process design and technical requirements
- Work with other Polaris functional teams to ensure components work together to meet the objectives and performance goals as defined in the functional, security, integration, performance, quality and operational requirements
- Review all deliverables throughout the project lifecycle to ensure completeness, consistency, quality and requirement traceability
- Create, execute, and document all unit, integration, and regression testing when applicable
- Provide coaching and training, as applicable, across the Process team and especially to targeted deployment countries
- Support deployments in terms of advanced planning, gap analysis, configuration, FD design, process standardization and go-live support
- Minimum of 5 years of Logistics experience
- Minimum of 3 years combined experience with SAP EWM and/or WM
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science or closely related discipline
- Proven ability to identify, focus, and own high priority tasks to manage delivery to project timelines
This position was posted on 10/13/2014. More information regarding this position can be found here.
B.I. Support Tech Lead
York Solutions is looking for a BI Support Tech Lead for one of our clients in the St. Paul, MN area. This will be a 6-9 month contract-to-hire position. The candidate must be available to support after-hours/weekend implementations.
Experience needed in the following:
- Strong SQL skills(SSIS, stored procedures)
- Microsoft stack experience(SSAS, Cubes)
- BI tech lead experience (theory and application)
This position was posted on 10/13/2014. Read more details about this position.
Mid-Level Java Engineer/ Senior Level Java Engineer
Our client in the Minneapolis, MN area is looking for a Junior, Mid-Level, and Senior Java Engineer for 6 month contract-to-hire positions.
- Perform a technical engineering leadership role on various projects within client’s core merchandising platform
- Create innovative solutions that will build and operate on a scale that supports key merchandising strategies
- Drive design, develop, test and deploy software or builds using a variety of development technologies and methodologies
- Drive engineering design throughout the project and platform life-cycle
- Ensure architectural, infrastructure, operational, and security requirements are met
- Participate in lifecycle management, and total cost of ownership of platforms, applications and infrastructure services
- Diagnose, isolate and de-bug software problems and perform problem resolution
- Generate and preserve intellectual property associated with merchandising applications
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- 5-7 years of total work experience
- In-depth knowledge of state-of-the art engineering technical approaches in design, build, testing, debugging problems as required by domain
- Expertise in Java/J2EE,Agile, automation, continuous delivery, Restful services, Tomcat, Chef, Jenkins, Automated Testing frameworks(AUT)
- Working knowledge of Object Oriented Design and Design Patterns
- Experience in working with Relational Databases, Cassandra
- Working knowledge of web services and other integration patterns
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Exposure to Spring Framework
- Hands-on experience with WebSphere Application and web severs
- Experience in building large scale highly available web applications
This position was posted on 10/15/2014. Check out more details regarding this position.
A client in Brooklyn Park, MN is seeking a MetricStream Developer for a 6-9 month contract position.
- Previous experience working with and configuring the MetricStream tool
- Must be proficient with AppStudio
- Configuration experience in MetricStream modules
- Must be proficient in AppStudio
- Design experience of MetricStream GRC solutions
- Implementation experience
- Experienced problem solver
- Good communication skills
- Experience in leading technical teams
Responsibility of / Expectations from the Role:
- Configurations of MetricStream solution
- Implementation of MetricStream solution
This position was posted on 10/15/2014. For more details, please click here.
Be sure to check out our other posted positions!
Posted By: Anastasia Hoosman