September 25, 2014
Project Coordinator Mid-Level
Our client in the Minneapolis area is seeking a Mid-Level Project Coordinator for a 10-month contract position.
A few of the qualifications are:
- 5-10 years working experience in a project-based environment with an emphasis on Project Coordination/Project Management
- Strong interpersonal, verbal presentation and written communication skills
- Possess some knowledge and expertise in the use of project management methodologies and tools, resource management practices or change management techniques
- Strong prioritizing, organization, problem solving and decision making skills
- SharePoint Tool experience is preferred
This position was posted on 9/22/2014. More information regarding this position can be found here.
Information Security Professional – Entry Level
This is a permanent entry level Information Security position located in Minnetonka, MN with a broad scope of opportunities to learn and to contribute.
- Information security assessment and planning for IT and business projects – Security operations and monitoring tool sets for network security, data loss prevention, log correlation, Internet filtering, etc.
- Monitoring and identifying security violations, determining new or improved monitoring requirements
- Identity and Access Management tools and implementation, including Enterprise Single
- Preparation for and participation in information security and access audits, as well as general controls audits
- Creating and testing business continuity and disaster recovery plans
- Secure coding and testing practices, including data de-identification
- Developing or editing information security policies and procedures to limit exposure
- Identifying new vulnerabilities and exploits and road-mapping and implementing mitigation strategies
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Passion around the concepts of maintaining privacy and confidentiality of health information while enabling efficient and economical business processes
- An understanding or willingness to learn information security concepts, frameworks & regulations (ISO, NIST, HIPAA/HITECH, ITL)
- Strong communication skills both spoken and written
- An understanding or desire to learn the disciplines of Information Security as a Risk Management Function
- Willingness to ask questions or ask for help when necessary
- Highly accountable to meeting commitments
- Ability to successfully execute on a variety of project tasks and meet deadlines
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
This position was posted on 9/22/2014. Read more details about this position
This is a 3-6 month contract to hire Java Developer position open in Minneapolis, MN.
- Write code contributing to application frameworks
- Write code contributing to prototypes
- Research new technologies and analyze applicability to development environment
- Create presentations with technical content to share findings
- Create documentation of technology/framework/architectural capabilities
- Work with infrastructure teams to define technical infrastructure requirements on projects
- Software tools/skills are needed:Intellij IDEA, DBVisualizer (or other DB tool), JBoss or Websphere, Browser Tools (Firebug, etc.), Microsoft Visio/Office
This position was posted on 9/23/2014. Check out more details regarding this position.
Tech Operations Engineer
This is a permanent Tech Operations Engineer position located in Mundelein, IL. The organization is utilizing state of the art Microsoft based development and data solutionstools.
Function and Responsibilities:
- Technical execution of operational responsibilities, which range from List management, to Ad-hoc reporting, to data investigations
- Become fluent in the logical and physical data models of the .NET based software product
- Produce shell and database scripts that query data, manipulate data and data objects, such as scrubbing and loading data sets
- Perform analyses to verify pre- and post-processing state to confirm results of updates
- Devise rollback and other safety mechanisms for script processing
- 3+ years as a Tech Ops or Operational Engineer in fast paced, .NET based software environment, with strong SQL skills
- Enjoy working in a fast paced, technically advanced, collaborative culture
- Bachelor’s degree in IT related field and/or relevant work experience required
- 2+ years of solid SQL programming experience required
- Must be able to work with Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio
- Familiarity with Microsoft Suite of Business Applications (Office, Visio, Project)
- HTML and .NET experience are a plus
This position was posted on 9/25/2014. For more details, please click here.
Be sure to check out our other posted positions!
Posted By: Anastasia Hoosman