October 01, 2015
Our mission is to provide creative, cutting edge IT solutions to help companies achieve business, technology, and operational goals and objectives. We believe strongly in creating a true partnership approach with our clients and consultants that fosters a long-term, trust-based relationship.
SAP Material Master Data
Our direct end client in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area has a contract 12 month contract opportunity for a SAP Material Master Data position. Due to export control laws, only US citizen or GC holders please.
We are looking for a resource that has significant SAP Material Master Data experience. This person will be on the Master Data Management team, so they will need to have experience on the data side.
This position was posted on 9/24/2015. More information regarding this position can be found here.
Data Security Advisor
Our direct end client in downtown Chicago is looking for a Data Security Advisor for a contract-to-hire position. This position designs and provides expert level guidance across the enterprise for all information security technologies, assuring compliance with policies, standards and procedures. The position also serves as an internal information security expert; advising the organization with current information about information security technologies. Drive global deployment of existing data and database security technologies. Develop roadmap for deployment of additional controls as determined by the Data Security Strategy.
- Strong technical knowledge of Database platforms (SQL, Oracle, DB2, Hadoop, Ab Initio, etc.)
- Knowledge and experience with various “Big Data” tools and platforms
- Knowledge and experience with Activity Monitoring Tools (IBM Guardium is a distinct advantage)
This position was posted on 9/28/2015. More information regarding this position can be found here.
Senior System Build/Release Engineer
Our direct end client in St. Paul, Minnesota is looking for a Senior System Build/Release Engineer for a contract-to-hire position. The Build and Release Engineer’s role is to automate all aspects of the software development lifecycle including, but not limited to, version control, continuous integration, release engineering, release management facilitation, and continuous delivery of software programs and applications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Sciences, Mathematics, Engineering, Business, or area of functional responsibility preferred, or a combination of equivalent education and experience
- 5-7 years of experience as a Build and Release Engineer, or similar experience
- Knowledge of all aspects of application development and project life cycles
- Proficiency with office productivity tools such as Microsoft Excel, Word and Visio
- Experience with Microsoft TFS and the Visual Studio development environment
- Experience with MSBuild and MSDeploy
- Experience setting up and/or maintaining automated build systems in a continuous integration and continuous delivery environment
- Web application setup and deployment in a Microsoft environment
- Relevant experience with scripting automation
This position was posted on 9/29/2015. more details about this position.
Senior Quality Assurance Analyst
Our client, an award-Winning Tech Company in Chicago, is seeking a talented, ambitious, and highly motivated Senior Quality Assurance Analyst for a permanent position. This person must be passionate about technology and tenacious in their pursuit of quality and excellence. The Senior QA Analyst will possess a strong curiosity about software anomalies and a desire to find their root cause.
- Employing a deeply inquisitive nature and an eagerness to play a critical role in ensuring the quality of our finished product
- Composing detailed, methodical descriptions of problems you encounter
- Communicating problems clearly to teammates of different technological backgrounds
- Assisting in the creation and implementation of quality assurance processes to ensure quality test coverage
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- 5+ years of QA/testing experience (web applications)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience building testing frameworks
- Extensive experience with various types of testing on web based products
- Intimate familiarity with modern quality assurance best practices and communication protocols
- Proficient at writing, presenting, and executing test plans
This position was posted on 9/30/2015. More information regarding this position can be found here.
Be sure to check out our other posted positions!
Posted By: Anastasia Hoosman