October 30, 2014
Our direct end client in Austin, Texas is looking for a Master Scheduler for a 9+month contract.
The program consists of two interrelated projects. The combined complexity of these projects and the need to track internal resources, vendor progress, and both DB contractors requires a dedicated scheduler. This role is for a scheduler to create a resource loaded, base lined schedule for all remaining work.
- Five years minimum of professional scheduling experience
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Project
- Strong knowledge of dynamic scheduling techniques, critical path management, resource loading, project reporting, dependencies and constraints, float, and work breakdown structures
- Strong communication skills including ability to communicate verbally and in writing effectively with multiple stakeholders including technical staff, management, subcontractors, PMO, and design-build contractors
- Five years minimum experience working with software development and technical projects
- Experience with resource loaded scheduling, earned value management and cost control processes
- Significant experience in working with sub-contractors
- Significant experience in modeling and analyzing schedule impact scenarios
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively in cross functional teams, including: operations, governance, auditors, management, financial, sub-contractors
- Strong presentation and Microsoft PowerPoint skills
- Report writing and preparation of charts and graphs to present and support analyses
This position was posted on 10/27/2014. More information regarding this position can be found here.
A client in the Minneapolis, MN area is currently looking for an EDI Analyst for the healthcare field. This will be a 3-6 month contract position.
- Level 2 support of internal and business partner-facing enterprise EDI interfaces including administration, maintenance and software configuration management for production systems
- Research complex data, process and integration issues, document break-fix specifications and participate in delivery of comprehensive solutions
- Collaboration with technical and business experts in the course of researching and resolving issues
- Creates documentation to describe application design, logic, coding, support processes and break fixes
- Self-directed in using their experience, creativity and analytical skills to resolve technology problems
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related discipline (or equivalent work experience) and 3+ years EDI Analyst experience required
- Health Insurance IT background
- Thorough knowledge of healthcare-payer ANSI X-12 transaction standards and EDI connectivity methods
- Experience with analyzing and editing EDI files, especially 834 and 820 transactions
- Experience with UNIX/LINUX command-line operations
- Strong SQL skills
- Familiar with enterprise application integration (EAI) technology
- Relational databases and data analysis – Oracle & MS SQL Server
- Ability to perform application configuration and administration in Windows and UNIX/LINUX environment
This position was posted on 10/27/2014. Read more details about this position.
Our client in the St. Paul, MN area is seeking a Business Analyst-Analytics position for a 9+ month contract.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide leadership for application release level development (RLD) by: reviewing estimates, participating in status meetings, driving necessary technical changes, and advising team of any technical challenges with planned scope
- Negotiate with clients about requested changes and understand when it should be done – regulatory/breakfix/significant business impact – determine if it should be part of normal release or an emergency release
- Gathering, documentation, and review sessions for oversight of application analysis reviews, document action items, provide approval of requirements
- Work closely with management on subject matter experts and technical teams to define business requirements and translate them into technical functional requirements
- Provide and review initial estimates of effort for design and development
- Validate/participate in/create project plans for application design and development work
- Monitor development defects that are found in production and provide input to drive process improvements as necessary
- Minimum of five years of experience with analysis/design/development of applications
- Minimum of three years of combined experience with design, development or support of the following: Databases, SQL, Analytics, Statistics, or Business Intelligence (SAP BusinessObjects and/or QlikView)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Mathematics, Statistics, or equivalent
- Technical knowledge of one or more of the following areas: databases, database connection software, predictive analytics, business intelligence, web services, API’s, user interface design
- Experience with one or more of these development technologies: SQL, Microsoft SQL Server, SPSS, Hadoop, SAP BusinessObjects, SAP HANA, SAP BusinessWarehouse, SAP Explorer, QlikView, Java, .NET, REST API
- Experience with the Managed Service support model
- Demonstrated leadership (facilitation, conflict resolution, influencing, negotiating, understanding big picture)
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Strong software development process
- Good planning/project management skills supported with MS Project experience, scope and risk management
- Experience with government regulations, FDA CFR Part 11, Sarbanes Oxley, etc. and system validation
This position was posted on 10/28/2014. Check out more details regarding this position.
Cloud Focused Solution Architect
We are seeking a Solution Architect for 9+ month contract position for a client in St. Paul, MN area to drive company data center consolidation, and cloud migration. This project will involve 150 different applications, and will help consolidate 66 remote sites. This person will report to the Director of Solution Engineering
- Design, definition, standardization, technology and infrastructure and information architecture for the enterprise infrastructure and applications.
- Ensure the solution designs are aligned with Company Enterprise Architecture Team, infrastructure and security strategies, and business strategies and product roadmaps
- Works across the global corporate organization to build technology blueprints and roadmaps, provide long-range guidance on technology selection and implementation within one or more shared systems, and will assume a technical leadership and mentoring position on large development initiatives, Developers and other IT Architects
- Collaborates with Business and IT leadership, to ensure solution designs, technologies and toolsets align with corporate systems long-range strategic plans and budgets
- Acts as an advocate and influencer across IT and the business to drive the architecture vision and ensure compliance of technology standards, patterns and frameworks
- Defines, documents, and communicates future state solution architecture, guiding principles, strategies and guidelines that serve as a tool and guide for the way in which solutions are implemented and integrated with other systems
- Identifies issues and risks associated with solution architectures, and recommends actions and mitigation strategies to address them
- Looking for a resource that has/understands Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) – and is familiar with 3rd party integrations
This position was posted on 10/29/2014. For more details, please click here.
Be sure to check out our other posted positions!
Posted By: Anastasia Hoosman