August 14, 2014
Our direct end client in Minnesota is looking for a contract to hire contractor for a SAP analyst role. This is a 6-12 month contract
- Experience with SAP R/3 (Modules such as PP – Production Planning, MM – Materials Management, VC – Variant Configuration, MII – Manufacturing Integration and Intelligence, Work Flow and PS Project Systems) preferred
- Experience in a manufacturing environment a plus
This position was posted on 8/7/2014.Read onfor more details on applying.
This client is located in Saint Louis, MO seeking a permanent Java Architect whose primary functions include:
- Designs, develops, modifies, debugs and evaluates programs for functional or operational areas
- Analyzes existing programs or formulates logic for new systems; devises logic procedures; prepares flowcharting; performs coding and tests/debugs programs; develops conversion and system implementation plans
- Prepares and obtains approval of system and programming documentation
- Configures system settings and options; plans and executes unit, integration and acceptancetesting; and creates specifications for systems to meet business requirements.
- May train users in conversion and implementation of system
Education: Bachelor’s degree in related field, specialized training, or equivalent work experience
Extensive experience along the full software development life cycle; extensive experience applying code management principles
Experience: Twelve (12) years of relevant technical or business work experience.
This position was posted on 8/8/2014. For full details of the position, please click here.
Label Analyst Deployment
Our direct end client in Minnesota is looking for a contract to hire deployment analyst for a 6-12 month contract-to-hire role. Due to export control laws, we need US citizen or GC holders. The Lead BT Labeling COE Deployment Analyst operations include:
planning, coordination, communication and testing of labeling solution deployments.
- Coordinate deployment activity across the BT Labeling COE to include the following solutions (do not need to have Loftware experience)
- Loftware Web Access OnDemand deployments
- Loftware Spectrum deployments
- Loftware SAP deployments
- ELC deployments
- Chair deployment meetings with various representatives from business, site, and IT functions
This position was posted on 8/11/2014.Read on for more deatils and responsibilities.
Audit – Fiance – Compliance
Our direct end client in Minnesota is looking for audit/finance compliance consultant for a 6-12 month contract. Due to export control laws, we need US citizen or GC holders.
Our client needs two individuals that have an audit/finance background and preferably SAP experience. They will be focusing on coordinating compliance reviews of all of the client’s SAP requirements that have been documented as well as all new US requirements.
The requirements fall into several compliance areas:
- Trade Compliance
- Sourcing/Supplier Regulatory
- Customer Regulatory
This position was posted on 8/11/2014. Visit for more details.
Want to see all of our current IT contract positions? Visit ourpage.
Posted By: Anastasia Hoosman