September 02, 2014
The people at York are what makes for our culture unique and what keeps all of us coming back to work each day! This month we’ve profiled Director of Consulting Services, Tim Clark. As you can tell from his responses, he’s a bit short on words, but definitely not short on funny!
1. Can you tell us a little bit about your role?
Primarily, I have been involved in sales, as well as business development with a few local companies.
2. Where did you go to school?
I graduated from Iowa State University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Marketing.
3. What drew you to York Solutions?
I was looking for a new opportunity with a growing company in a fast paced environment…and, lucky for me, I’ve found it!
4. What has been your biggest accomplishment since working here?
Miraculously winning the Knicker Open with my 3 hack colleagues (Richard Walker, Roy Brammer, and Trevor Matthies) is the first thing that comes to mind for me.
5. Why do you like coming to work every day?
I love collaborating with people every day. This is one thing I didn’t have prior to coming to York and I find it invaluable to be able to bounce ideas and problem-solve with my colleagues in real-time.
6. Who has influenced you the most, either professionally or personally?
I’d have to say my family and my putter.
7. How do you spend your time outside of the office?
I love traveling with my family during vacations, as well as playing and watching hockey. I also really enjoy golfing in the summer and, being that I live in Minnesota, shoveling in the winter.
To check out more of our wonderful employees, visit the news section today!
Posted By: Ariana Hampton- Marcell