November 26, 2014
SAP Quality and Training Analyst
Our client in the St. Paul, MN area is looking for an SAP Functional Tester for a 6-12 months contract-to-hire position. Due to export control laws, the ideal candidate will be a US citizen or GC holder. Please note: the manager wants to interview ASAP!
- The Customer Facing Run SAP Process Quality Analyst will be responsible for establishing and maintaining consistent testing and training processes across all Customer Facing sub process areas (Pricing, Customer Operations, Sales Operations, CRM, Order Management)
- Act as a key liaison between the business clients, Support and Project Organizations in order to maintain clear testing suites and report out testing procedures to ensure quality development
Primary Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Partner with Project team and the Support Team Leads to enhance and/or manage the end to end testing suite for Customer Facing processes with primary focus on minor releases. Duties include test planning, testing execution, defect management and reporting of defects.
- Work closely with the SAP Quality & Testing Management Team to develop, implement and maintain policies and procedures within the Customer Facing process area.
- Develop Customer Facing minor release strategy for testing. Duties include maintaining quality of testing suite, identifying scripts based upon new requirements and ensuring accurate release management by training and mentoring the Customer Facing process team members on the proper testing and release procedures.
- Coordinate testing execution across Customer Faces Processes. Duties include performing initial analysis of defects, communicating and reporting on Customer Facing overall testing quality and status of testing phases.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Minimum of three (3) to five (5) years of experience in project management and/or process improvement experience
- Strong problem solving skills – ability to work with diverse functional teams to evaluate and address key issues
- Strong understanding of typical support model for new applications and business processes
- Experience with ALMQC and/or other testing software used to do performance and processing
This position was posted on 11/24/2014. More information regarding this position can be found here.
We are seeking a Senior Project Manager for a 6-9 month contract position in Minneapolis, MN. This position will lead the vendor selection effort for procuring a new Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Bachelor’s degree, Masters preferred, in business administration, information systems, or healthcare administration
- Proven team building, leadership and project management skills and experience in managing complex business system/process implementation projects
- Ability to organize and analyze data including vendor responses to RFPs
- Demonstrates analytical ability in business planning, recommendation development and decision making methodologies
- 7 years of demonstrated success in Business/IT project management with experience implementing several large core business system implementations
- Experience with CRM system implementations preferred
- Cost/benefit analysis expertise with experience specifically in the vendor RFP/Selection process
- Project Management Certification a plus
- Experience in Healthcare industry helpful
This position was posted on 11/24/2014. Read more details about this position.
Director of Business Development
We are seeking a Director of Business Development at York Solutions for a permanent position in our Chicago, IL office.
The primary responsibility is to generate business opportunities with clients, collectively managing and cultivating lasting relationships. This begins with being a true Trusted Advisor, assessing needs and providing solutions for clients, as well as acting as a confidant and consultant. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of developing a book of business from scratch with multiple clients. York is searching for a highly motivated team player that thrives in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- 10+ years within the IT Solutions and/or Staffing industry
- 6+ years within a sales role
- Proven success in developing and maintaining business relationships
- Highly adaptable to changes in business direction, services, and client needs while driving revenue
- Exceptional interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Repeated success of achieving and exceeding sales goals
This position was posted on 11/25/2014. Check out more details regarding this position.
C# Developer with Mobile Experience
We are seeking a Lead C# Developer with mobile experience. This is a 6 month contract-to-hire position for our direct client in St. Paul, MN.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provides technical leadership and architectural design recommendations on complex applications
- Ability to communicate and interact with business partners and collaboratively define solutions to address key opportunities
- Develop designs and specifications based on business requirements
- Responsible for the scalability, robustness, and reliability of all solutions within the application area
- Responsible for defining and following best practices
- Evaluate, suggest and implement third party software as needed
- Ability to jointly and independently make decisions, define required changes, and communicate modifications to entire project team
- Pro-actively consult industry best practices in software design and integration solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related discipline
- 8+ years of developing experience with C#, C++ or other object oriented platforms
- 3+ years of mobile application development on iOS and/or Android platform experience
This position was posted on 11/24/2014. For more details, please click here.
Be sure to check out our other posted positions!
Posted By: Anastasia Hoosman